My kids LOVE me making their shirts now. My 15 year old just wants to help me design. It is fun.
Heat Transfer Tips:
- Mirror Your Project
- Put the shiny side DOWN on the mat
- Take off the parts you do NOT want on the shirt
- Put your transfer so you can READ it on the shirt (ask me how I know!)
- Press it, about 15 seconds
- Remove the plastic (I always keep this to use with Rhinestones)
- I also stretch the shirt while it is warm
- Good Luck and Have Fun!!
*If you see something on my site you would like me to personalize for you, fill out my Custom Order Form and enter the item in the image description area.*